I'm still here!!! Life has been so incredibly busy... BIG surprise! When is it not? I've been wanting to get caught up on everything from Christmas on, but I'm now relinquishing and I'll just have to start fresh. Christmas was good, New Year's was fun, January was...well, January. Does anything good ever happen in January? It's cold, the inversions keep me from seeing the sun and keep all of us indoors, it's cold, we're out of money since Christmas hit, and it's cold. This month brought baseball, baseball and a little more baseball. Valentine's was spent with Dave in one part of the state and me in another. Not exactly ideal:( But we're headed into spring, off track time and hopefully some warmer weather.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Glad you are still alive and well! I have a bit of the winter blues myself...... Sometimes its better just to give up on catching up and move forward! Can't wait to see your updates again. :)
Was Dave in St. George for Valentine's Day? So were we. Playing at Guebler Park? We looked for him. Are you guys going down next month?
Post a Comment