So on our way back from Florida, we noticed that both Seth and McCall felt hot. We stopped and picked up some Motrin and drugged them both up. After we got home, it got worse. Both kids had fevers and sore mouths. When we left, Davis had been sick with the same symptoms. He had a fever for a few days, then swollen, bleeding gums and sores in his mouth. So now Seth and McCall have the same thing. Poor kids have been miserable ever since we got home. Neither one has had solid food for days - they only drink milk. I'm so sick of this huge dose of reality I came back to. Why can't life be more like vacation - someone to make the bed, clean the house, cook the food and beeing able to do whatever I want, when I want. ARGHH!! I need another vacation!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment