Seth and Tiara had the opportunity to be on a local daytime talk show today called Studio 5. They were invited to do some driving on some of the newer Power Wheels vehicles and show everyone how fun they can be. They both had a blast and have enjoyed seeing themselves on TV. Davis, of course, wanted NOTHING to do with any of it. Click here to see their TV appearance.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Ready to Roll
Posted by Sonda at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I was visiting teaching when it was on but I got on KSL and watched it after. They looked too cute and seemed like they had fun. Cute little Tiara and her sunglasses...haha! Your trip looks so fun and I'm aching to be on a beach right now! Just stinks coming back home to reality doesn't it?!
Post a Comment