Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Is Coming!

Ever since we got home, we have been watching the snow fall and freezing to death. So today, rather than complaining about it, I decided to take advantage of it. I took the kids to get some new snowboots, since just about everyone needs new ones. We then picked up Davis from school and went to lunch at McD's with his bestest buddy Hunter (and Kim). After lots of playing we headed to the mall to see Santa. I love having the kids off-track in December because we can go do all of the Christmas stuff without all of the crowds. We waited for only 10 minutes to sit on Santa's knee!
After getting home to still more snow, the kids got all bundled up and went out to play in the snow. They had a blast, except for McCall. Her mean mommy wasn't quite ready to send her out into the cold so she had to stay in and watch through the windows. Oh well.
Tomorrow we're going to start our cookie-making factory and put together a cute gingerbread train that the Fullmers gave us (thanks guys!) This time of year is so fun...IF I can survive the kids!

0 comments: