I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Ours was very nice and VERY white. The snow started Christmas Eve and is still going. It makes for a beautiful Christmas, but makes it difficult to get anywhere.
Dave has been talking about leaving work early today to come home and play. Silly me was thinking he wanted to come home and play with the kids. NO! He wanted to come home and play Guitar Hero!!! As I have two kids putting together two different lego sets, one kid that has several unopened toys he wants to play with, a girl that needs her new doll's clothes changed every five minutes and a 2 year old that is getting into everything, he is sitting downstairs rocking out and going on tour. I thought I was married to a man, not a teenage boy. If I wanted one of those, I'd go hang out at the skate park. But I must confess, it is really fun to play, just not when all these kids are wanting help and attention.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Playtime
Posted by Sonda at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Spencer and I started a band and we're going on tour. Come see us when we come to town...Rock on dude!!
Post a Comment