Monday, February 16, 2009

Excuse Me???

I have remained silent this Bachelor season, but I can't keep my mouth shut any longer. Jason is an idiot!!! I just can't believe he sent Jillian home and kept Molly. Molly, the one that looks as if she has a peeloff mask on her face, rod up her back, hair in a ponytail and openly admitted that she's not a touchy feelly girl. How much more do you need, Jason. She is not the one for you!!!!! Jillian would be such a better choice. And she's right. When you're 90, it's your best friend that you want with you, not Miss Stargazing Eyes. Jillian has the maturity to be a Stepmom and take all of the trials that will come with it. Keep in mind, gals, that Ty has a Mom and that she will be in your lives forever. Ty might be a cute little 4 year old now, but he will grow up and present some challenges. This is not about playing house and swooping in to rescue Jason & Ty. This is real life and some days are really hard!! There's no way that Molly is ready for that. Now, it makes it an easy choice...Melissa. But what about DeAnna? I can't wait to see the drama. Why, oh, why are they making me wait 2 weeks to see more?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, I am SO with you! I thought for sure it would be Jillian at the end. It just proves my 20-year cynical theory - guys are dorks! :) (BTW, I'm adding your blog to my "blogroll.")

Marla B said...

I wasn't a huge Jillian fan...but I wasn't against her.... molly...yeah, doesn't fit jason. can't wait to see how she does around Ty. i cheered melissa on from their first date.
but what is the DRAMA coming up!! ahh! two weeks....after the final rose..did you see that part last night. we didn't see much.... AHH!