Monday, August 10, 2009

41 Celebrations

Today is my darling husband's 41st birthday and it's his day to celebrate. But I don't want to be left out of the fun, so I thought I'd list the 41 reasons I have to celebrate his birthday:

  1. He loves to have fun
  2. He is the best Dad (sorry all you other guys!)
  3. He said "yes" to a blind date 11 years ago
  4. He brought me flowers last week...for no reason!
  5. He puts up with my rantings and ravings
  6. He does the dishes (Aren't you other wives jealous?)
  7. He honors his Priesthood...sometimes more than I want him to
  8. He doesn't yell or say bad words
  9. He provides a good home and income for our family
  10. He lets me go out and will watch the kids when I do
  11. He's tall, dark & handsome
  12. He's a family man
  13. He holds my hand at movies
  14. He remembers to put the seat down...ALWAYS
  15. He takes care of his body...well, except for the daily donut
  16. He loves to coach the kids
  17. He makes me smile
  18. He has the best family and shares them with me
  19. He paints the girls' nails
  20. He's a night owl like me
  21. He's my own personal spider killer
  22. He puts family first
  23. He doesn't get frustrated with me on the golf course
  24. He's a tease
  25. Any man that loves chocolate as much as him can't be bad
  26. He's patient
  27. He can play the piano
  28. He brings me a Diet Coke on his way back home
  29. He took me on a cruise and now he's addicted to them
  30. He likes to play Uno and backgammon with me
  31. He helps with the laundry...and doesn't screw it up!
  32. He kisses me every time he leaves and comes home
  33. He'll watch a chic-flick with me and not complain
  34. He chose to marry me
  35. He loves vacations...with and without the kids
  36. He doesn't steal the covers
  37. He calls me from work just to say hi
  38. He's my best friend
  39. He doesn't complain
  40. He is the best husband I could ever hope for
  41. He loves me

Happy Birthday, Dave! I love you!

3 comments:

Banks Family said...

You do have a good man. Boy we are lucky to have good men in our life. Tell Dave Happy Birthday from us. See you this weekend.

Big Daddy said...

I don't know about all of those nice things, but I do try and put the seat down:)

Melanie said...

What a sweet list. Dave is a wonderful man...married to a wonderful lady! I love you guys!