Welcome to the family!! Benjamin Ray Banner was born last night weighing in at 7 lbs 2 oz. He is so tiny and cute and looks a lot like Derek. Spencer and I were able to go up to the hospital and see him last night. Melanie looked great after a long day. Tyler, Brooklyn and Derek are so excited to have their own baby. They've had to "borrow" McCall for the past year, but I think she'll become old news really fast now. They were so antsy yesterday waiting for a call from the hospital. I don't think they really understood that a baby takes a long time to come. Tyler kept saying, "They told my mom 7:30, why isn't he here yet?" Wouldn't it be nice if you could just go in and immediately have the baby out?
We are all excited to have a new baby in the family. Congratulations, Melanie and Kevin!!!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Benjamin Ray Banner
Posted by Sonda at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment