Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter pictures




I thought I'd post a few pictures of Easter today. Each year, we've done less and less, trying to move away from all the commercialism and more toward Christ. We still do the Easter bunny, but he hides a few eggs and leaves one small gift for each kid. It used to be almost another Christmas, but I think I've finally convinced Dave that it doesn't need to be that big. I want to teach our kids about the resurrection and why we celebrate Eater, but I still want them to enjoy some fun. I've heard of some families that do NOTHING and I don't think that's very fair to the kids. They are kids, after all. Hope you all had a nice Easter. With us having late church, we really didn't do much. But it was nice day to relax after our trip down south.

0 comments: