Monday, May 5, 2008

PARTY!!!

Davis is in heaven! His best little buddy, Hunter, is staying with us this week while his parents are out of town. These 2 little guys are so much alike it's not even funny. Kim & I have often said they were meant to be twins, but Heavenly Father knew neither one of us could handle it. Anyway, Hunter is here and Davis thinks it's party central! He gets to have a sleepover all week and play with Hunter all day long. What neither one of them realize is that it's okay to go to sleep - the playing will continue the next day. They were both so excited to get to sleep together that we finally had to separate them and put Davis in our bed so they would go to sleep. They quickly fell asleep, but not for long. About 6:45 this morning I started hearing giggling and talking from Davis room. They've been nonstop ever since. Davis has met his match, though. He's usually the one doing most of the teasing, but Hunter is giving him a run for his money. It's pretty funny to see Davis put in his place and to hear him complain because someone else is teasing him. There IS justice in the world!!

1 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

Ha ha...if they aren't the two cutest little boys EVER I don't know who is! I am so glad they have each other. I sure miss my little guy but I'm glad he's having fun with his bestest buddy!