Tiara started her first dance class today. She has been DYING to be a big girl and go to dance class. I took her shopping last week to get her dance clothes and shoes. She has been begging every day to try them on and asking when she gets to go to dance. Well, today is the day. She was up bright and early telling everyone that she has dance class today. She had a great time with all of the other little girls there. Her favorite part was ballet and she came home telling me all about 1st and 2nd position. She is in heaven!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Dancin' Girl
Posted by Sonda at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
she looks adorable! I've called that lady but we keep missing each other. I need to try her again. She did leave me a message and said she still has some openings so I'm crossing my fingers.
She is so cute. She looks so happy and excited.
Post a Comment