Everyone knows that kids say the darndest things. Mine are no exception. Here's a few of the latest ones around here.
Today at McDonald's when I asked Seth what he wanted to drink he replied, "I'll take care of that."
Every Sunday at church Tiara asks if she can have fruit snacks after the "snack-a-mint" (sacrament).
Last night I told the kids they were having their favorite babysitter. Tiara asked if Daddy was staying too. When I said no, she said, "Daddy's not big enough?"
Davis calls mac & cheese "macky-cheese", pizza "peepuz", marshmallows "smashmallows", and Seth "Fess".
The kids have been off-track and whenever I've told Seth to sleep in, he replies, "I want to sleep out." (wake up early)
I know there's lots more, but that's all I can think of now.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
What Did You Say???
Posted by Sonda at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
They are so cute! I am trying to be better at writing down the things they say too...too cute.
Post a Comment