Tiara is growing up so fast. Today in church she wrote her name all by herself for the first time. She did quite a good job, only misspelling it a little (Tiaar). It's amazing to see how fast she catches on to things. I've been trying to teach Davis how to write his name and she thinks that she needs to know, too. So, as with most things, they learn together. Poor Davis, I'm sure he gets frustrated to have a little sister right on his heels. And then there are other times that I think he thinks they are the same age. I often refer to them as "the twins" because developmentally they are about the same level. Maybe it's been a good thing because he won't realize how much older he is and how he should be doing everything first, not together.
And, another "first" for Tiara, although I'm not quite as excited about this one. In Sharing Time today, she got her first kiss. I'm glad I got to see it, but I really was hoping that it would be in about 2021. I was substituting for Spencer's class and sitting 2 rows behind the Sunbeam class when all of a sudden I see her and Hunter smooching. Imagine my surprise when I saw the lip lock! They repeated this a few times until the teacher realized what was going on and quickly put a stop to it. "No Kissing!" was not taken very well by Tiara, who then had a dirty look/staring contest with the teacher. Oh man, are we ever in for a lot of trouble with this one. At least she chose a cute boy!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
A Day of "Firsts"
Posted by Sonda at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So sorry Tiara didn't get her first at sweet sixteen, Sonda! My boys have too much of their father in them...haha! Glad his first was with her though. I can't blame him for that, she looked adorable in her curls today! :)
I guess you need to keep her inside until she is 25 also. What are we going to do with our children?
That is hilarious! Where is your camera when you need it!
Post a Comment