Evidently, I've offended my husband. I didn't mean to...I was just rying not to brag. He sent me an email today wondering why I haven't blogged about this and reminding me that he transferred the pictures to our computer so I could. So, since his feelings are more important to me than what everyone else thinks of me, I guess I'll brag a bit...
I no longer have to drive a big green van!!! My "army tank" days are gone. No longer do I have to spend >$100 to fill up just to drive a couple of kids around town. No longer do I feel so huge among all the little cars on the road. And no longer do I have to be mistaken for the day care lady. Thanks to my sweet husband (and outrageous gas prices that fueled the idea) I have a new car. This is not just any new car - It's my dream car (at least as far as "Mom-cars" go). He bought me a brand new Honda Odyssey! I have loved these minivans for years, but we have never wanted to pay the extra to get one. Well, my patience has paid off because it is everything you could ever want in a minvan. Now, for those of you that think minivans aren't cool, either you don't have kids or you are fooling yourself into thinking that an SUV is the way to go. I've tried both a minivan and an SUV with kids, and the minivan wins hands down. This van has every option that a really nice car has, just with extra seats. I love the comfy leather seats, XM radio, moonroof and driving it - it feels so much like my old Accord. The kids love the DVD and power doors. We are all in "mom-car" heaven! Thanks Dave for the new van and not making my drive that big huge thing around anymore.





6 comments:
Love it, love it, love it! And yes, I am just a teensy, weensy bit jealous since I am still driving my 12 yr. old green mini-van and yours is my dream car! But hey, I can be patient with the best of them! My day will come! Congrats on the new van!
And better yet you can park it in your GARAGE! Woo Hoo! Congrats...it looks really nice :)
Sonda, you are SO NOT bragging--I LOVE your new van! Yay! It is cause for a celebration!
How will I spot you now? I love your new car. We will have to go for a drive.
I love it! It's really nice. I really like the Honda Odysseys. Congrats and enjoy your new ride.
I got my 94 Honda Odyssey after everyone told me it was the minivan to get. I wish it was a brand new one but either way I love it and I never thought I would say that.
Post a Comment