Thursday, November 27, 2008

10 Years

Today is a special day. No, not because of Thanksgiving, but because 10 years ago today Dave & I were married. It's been a fun, hard, exciting, busy and crazy 10 years! As I think back, it seems so long ago and has gone by so fast all at the same time. So much has happened in our family. Dave has been a perfect fit for me. He is my best friend and the one I always turn to, good or bad. I love our life all that we have. I am more in love with him today than I ever thought possible. He really is my Prince Charming! Dave surprised me last night with a beautiful diamond anniversary ring. It has 10 diamonds for our 10 years and all of the diamonds are princess cut. (He knows me so well!) We had a nice Thanksgiving with his family and then went to show the kids where we got married. Here's us, then & now...

4 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad you got YOUR 10 year anniversary ring!!! I am still waiting for mine...only 5 years late. I told him I am charging him interest for every year it's late so that sucker better be HUGE when I get it...haha!

I hope you have a great time on your cruise. I am so excited for you two to get away ALONE (key word there) together!!! :)

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

Sounds like you had a nice day! Happy Anniversary....

Banks Family said...

I made sure that I told Lou what Dave bought you and how well he knows you. Dave got Lou in trouble. J/K How was shopping? I never made it to the mall that morning.

J9 said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad you have Dave! It was so neat to see the two of you together and I told my family that he was definitely worth the wait for you!