Davis just cracks me up sometimes. There is never a dull moment with him around. So the past week or so, he's been living with Seth's sunglasses on. And when I say living, I mean LIVING! He won't take them off for anything...including sleep! He can't take them off he says, because then he won't be Harry Potter. Now I know many of you are thinking that Harry Potter doesn't wear sunglasses. But he does wear glasses and in this little boy's mind, they are synonymous. Well, being the great mom that I am (humble too) I decided to go on a quest for real Harry Potter glasses. After searching a couple of stores, I ended up at Zurcher's. They are the best! I should have started there to begin with and I would have had a lot less stress. They had some which I promptly bought. But evidently, they don't fit right so he's back to the sunglasses. He no longer answers to "Davis" only "Harry". He even made his "bestest buddy" Hunter call him Harry today which angered Hunter immensely. He, of course, knew that he was Davis and didn't understand the whole Harry thing. So I'm coming back to the car after picking up Tiara from school and Davis, I mean Harry, was in his car seat rubbing his forehead and moaning. I thought something had happened to him while I was getting Tiara. When I asked him what happened he said (with a straight face), "My scar is hurting." Well, I burst out laughing. Sorry Harry, I shouldn't laugh at your pain, but I just couldn't help myself.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Okay Sonda, that is toooo funny! I can totally see him doing that! The scar thing is hilarious. It's a good thing kids keep us laughing to lighten life a bit.
Lol...he is REALLY getting into it isn't he! I was thinking though earlier today, if he his Harry, Tiara is Hermione and McCall is Ron, then who was Hunter when they were playing yesterday???
If he's going to be living at my house for a week then I guess we better come up with an identity for Hunter!!!
Maybe Hunter can be Dumbledore, Sirius Black or Hagrid. Which does he like?
Hilarious! I am laughing so hard. I can't wait to see you tommorow and I will be sure to call him Harry!
Post a Comment