Rub-a-dub-dub, how many kids can you fit in a tub? Dave so nicely offered to get all the kids bathed tonight. I wasn't complaining because I was pretty much done-in after homework tonight. Well, because we have 5 kids, bath night can get pretty busy. Dave thought he'd save time by giving baths in our tub...ALL AT ONCE!! This isn't exactly what I had in mind when he said he'd do baths, but I was in no position to question the help. The kids loved it, can you tell?
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
How Dads Save Time
Posted by Sonda at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Too cute! Although my kids are just too big to attempt this anymore! Actually, my 13 yr. old boy has been extremely modest from age 4 and this would have never happened with him when he was little! I am surprised he ever let me change his diapers!:) So, did they flood your bathroom?!!!
That is too cute! Good way to save time and water! :)
Post a Comment