Our Halloween festivities started on Thursday with a cute program at Tiara's school. The kids sang songs and then trick-or-treated around the room to all the parents. She loves her school this year and her teachers love her. (After all, who wouldn't love a little girl that knows the answers and wants to help with everything?)




Then yesterday was the parade and class parties at the elementary school. Davis has afternoon kindergarten, so he went with me to watch the parade in the morning and then had a small parade with his class later in the day.
I somehow managed to get roped in as the Head Room Mother in Seth's class, a room mother in Spencer's class and a parent helper in Davis' class. Talk about over scheduled! I put another mom in charge of Seth's class party, helped with Spencer's class, and sent treats for Davis' class. Whew! The 'triplets' were pretty good during Spencer's party and even got to participate in some of the games. With only 17 kids in the class, it made it easy to take them with me and still be able to help with the party.
It was great having Halloween on Saturday this year. The kids love dressing up and with it Saturday, they can do it all day. We were able to go to visit my mom and Howard and let them trick-or-treat there. I think it's the first time we've been able to do that, so it was nice. Spencer went with a friend for the first time. Dave took the other kids. They were out for quite a while when I started to wonder if they were okay. He had taken McCall and I thought he would bring her back after 15 minutes or so. But she was having so much fun and didn't want to quit. She walked the whole way and never complained. I'm sure it helped that it wasn't a very cold night and everyone kept giving her candy and telling her how cute she was. 



Now, everyone is bathed and tucked into bed, sleeping soundly. Now Dave and I can order some takeout and enjoy an evening together. {Big Smile}










2 comments:
So cute! I love the princesses! Would you believe we are not allowed to dress up at our elementary schools here, but yet my high schoolers could dress up??? What's up with that?!!!
Cute little trick or treaters you have!
Post a Comment