I might sound like a proud Mom, but I am. Spencer is just the best kid and works so hard to achieve in just about everything. His latest challenge has been scouts. He joined the Bear den in May when he turned 9 and has been working diligently to earn his Bear rank. Well, he did it. My little Wolf transformed into a Bear last week at Pack Meeting. He did it all in less than 4 months, which sets a new record at our house. He loves scouts and is always excited to go. He has been the den chief since July and loves helping his leaders. If he's anything at scouts like he is at home, his leaders are very lucky. He is always willing to help me with whatever I ask him to do and usually does it quickly and without complaining. He was awarded his Bear, a gold arrow and 3 silver arrows. He has 7 more months until he moves on to Webelos, so I'm sure he'll get several more arrows before he's done. Way to go Spencer! I'm so proud of you.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment