Monday, June 1, 2009

Dance Dance Dance

That's all I hear about. Tiara's spring recital was on Friday night and she was hyper all day long. We started out witha bath and then curlers. She never stopped talking about her dance and I couldn't wait for nap time...

She did a great job (of course), although I was less than pleased with the way the recital went. It wasn't organized and the teacher even forgot to bring the music for some of the dances. I felt so bad for the girls that had to dance without music. Counting it out just doesn't do much for showmanship. Luckily, it wasn't Tiara's class. I had already decided to change studios for next year, but the recital cemented that decision. It's too bad, because the teacher is really sweet and Tiara's really liked her.

We took her out for ice cream after and she loved being the center of attention. big surprise

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Tiara is just toooooo cute! Seriously. You better watch out when she's older! I love the picture of her in her curlers with her babies. Precious!