So I've finally emerged from my hole. I've spent every spare moment reading Breaking Dawn and I can proudly say, "I'm done!" Dave has been so patient with me, even though he's made it quite clear that he thinks it's a silly book. Vampires, werewolves and teenage love stories just aren't quite his speed, I guess. But all that aside, he's been so god to let me read to my heart's content, even bringing me a Diet Coke every now and again. Thank you, honey. You may think that I'm in love with Edward, but he ain't got nothin' on you!
For those of you still reading, this is my warning. I'll try not to say too much, but you may not want to read this until you're done. As I got about half way through he book, my eyes started aching and I thought about taking a break for a few days. It got a little slow for me and I was seriously sleep deprived. But I finished that last 200 pages this morning and all I can say is "I love happy endings!" I couldn't have predicted a better way to tie up all the loose ends. Bella and Edward belong together forever. As I was thinking about how neat it would be to live forever with the one you love, it occurred to me...Duh! We get to do that. How silly of me to forget that, thanks to the gospel, we get to do just that. Maybe we won't do it quite the same way as Bella and Edward, but we'll still be together forever. Yippee!
Monday, August 4, 2008
I've Emerged!
Posted by Sonda at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I just got finished reading New Moon-now on to Eclipse... Breaking Dawn is waiting in the wings...
DONE by midnight last night!!! Very good ending. I still want to be vampire!!! Who wouldn't want to be beautiful, see great, hear great, smell pretty and do all those cool things like run fast, jump far???!!! :) haha Chet actually didn't give me a hard time about getting into this book like he did with Harry Potter and "wizards". (other than reminding me that they weren't real people...haha) He thinks vampires are cool.
Post a Comment